Alrighty so here’s a list of the addons I am using. For your convenience I sorted them in categories a bit.
Actionbars, Unitframes and my cooldown Timers are hidden when not in combar.
- _NPCScan – Tracks rare mobs for you. Nice for people still hunting the [Time-Lost Proto-Drake] (Good luck and may God have mercy on your soul)
- ElvUI – Beautiful addon compilation that completely overhauls the Default Interface.
- ElvUI Shadow & Light Edit – Brings some nice additions to ElvUI. (Needs ElvUI to run)
- ElvUI AddonSkins
- Clean Icon Crisp
- Postal – Mailbox addon that can automatically open all of your mail. Saves so much time
- Altoholic – Allows to keep track of inventories of different Characters and their professions
- ArkInventory – Great Bag Addon with a lot of Customizability to set up custom groups of items.
Crafting / Professions
- Skillet – Simply a better Tradeskill Window, can set up queues
- Auctioneer – The classic auctioning addon, I only use it rarely nowadays
- Auctionator – Nice Auctioneer alternative – I use it for easy to handle Snatchlists
- iSold – Not super helpful really, makes a nice cha-ching sound whenever you sell something on the auction house
- Tradeforwarder – Does what the name suggests, it forwards tradechat to you whenever you are not in a city. Needs someone to forward the chat for you though so get your guildies to use it. If your PC is strong enough you could also use a free starter edition and run a second WoW instance.
- TradeSkillMaster 2 – THE ultimate goldmaking addon. Takes care of posting auctions, sending items between your alts (for example profession items), item crafting and so much more.
Raiding / PvE
- BigWigs – Boss Timers and in my opinion superior to DeadlyBossMods
- Skada – DPS/Healing/Whatever Meter. Better than Recount because it’s more lightweight and able to display more than one window at once. You’re able to easily keep track of Raid HPS and DPS.
- Blood Legion Cooldown – Tracks Raid Cooldowns, very helpful
- Weakauras 2 – Super powerful Addon to track pretty much anything you want ingame.Check out TouchyMcFeel’s Youtube Guides to learn how to use WeakAuras, it’s worth it: